Limit Your Exposure
Refuse to use 5G phones and devices and discourage those you know from doing so. Refuse to buy anything "smart" ("smart" appliances, "smart" TVs, or any other products sold as "smart")
There are simple steps you can take to reduce your exposure to RF radiation; some of them include:
- Turn off your WiFi while you sleep: WiFi interferes with melatonin production which not only helps you to have a good night rest but also helps your body to repair. Even better, hardwire your internet!
- Turn off your mobile phone while you sleep, or at least leave it outside of your room. If you leave it on, please change it to "Airplane Mode" (much lower radiation). It is also ideal not to use your phone for at least 30 minutes before you go to bed.
- Ground/Earth. Walk barefoot on grass, sand or have some kind of direct skin contact to the Earth; even touching a tree. Sounds "hippieish" but there is plenty of scientific research to back the benefits of Grounding/Earthing. It helps you to both shield yourself from radiation and release accummulated radiation.
- Don't hold your mobile phone next to your head or your body. Use radiation-free headphones, or better, use the speaker phone to talk. The farther away you are from your phone the least amount of radiation you'll be exposed to.
- GET RID OF YOUR CORDLESS PHONE! Cordless phones are the equivalent of having a small mobile tower/terminal inside your house. Avoid them at all costs.
- Try and reduce your exposure to other RF emitting devices such as: laptops, TVs, dishwashing machines, microwave ovens, etc.
- Use radiation shields/protection devices.
- Avoid purchasing 5G enabled mobile phones or other 5G compatible technology. Boycott 5G technology!
- Check radiation in and around your home. Click here to hire a radiation meter from ARPANSA
- Do your best! You may find it hard to apply all of the above suggestions in your life. Just applying some of these will go a long way.
- 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 5G
Contact your local members
Paper letters to officials are far more effective. One paper letter to your local representative is probably worth more than dozens of emails.
Whether you send a paper letter or an email to a politician or other party, make sure to always follow up until they give you a satisfactory reply.
Write to your Federal representative opposing 5G. If you are unsure of your electorate. Please refer to the following:
Write to other political candidates and parties regarding their policies on 5G and EMF radiation.
Contact CPS Global. Request exact locations and proper public consultation and a written guarantee of safety from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write to Optus:
Join Us on Social Media
Be part of the solution, join and invite your friends to our FB group:
We need help! Let us know what you can do. You can also join our mailing list (at bottom of this page) and stay informed on what we're doing and the latest developments by going to our News & Events page on this website.
You can also:
Post images and information with preferable peer-reviewed references or photos of you and friends holding up signs against #5G. Please check our extensive library for more info. #stop5G or #stop5GCentralCoast
Post and comment about 5G on Mitch Fifield's FB page. He's the Minister for Communications & the Arts, Manager of Government Business in the Senate and Liberal Senator for Victoria